2009年10月27日 星期二

Personal Reflection

Recently I am thinking of dropping out from school, which is because I am not good at reading literature works, and feel frustrated. By the time I entered FJU, I thought there would be many practical courses like what we are having now (English Teaching), and useful business vocabulary, and some other classes alike for us to choose freely in our own department. What I didn’t know is that SOCE needs 10 more credits to graduate than Day School! I was so shocked that we need so many courses to graduate rather than taking other Programs or minors’ classes—since we have got too many to cover. I know there are courses in our department that are practical; however, I do not have vacant time for taking them this semester for I hope that I learn something really “handy” after I graduate. And I choose to take French courses in the afternoon, hope that it could be a complete learning in this year, so I only take Survey of Western Literature in the evening, again, this is literature... although literature may be somehow helpful in the future (interpretation?), I still think that we could have more practical classes like what sophomore and freshmen are taking. When I was a freshman, Reading Skills is selective course, but right now the new come students is required class, which is also the reason I wanna drop out of the school…. Perhaps it is still feasible that our department change some required credits to be more useful in the society for we juniors, but maybe it would be too troublesome for them to write reports and have suitable instructors (?) But what I want is to have some graduated school brothers or sisters to come back for addresses about the society and perhaps teach us some useful slang, vocabulary, the attitudes of coping troubles, those are really helpful after graduation. After the classes yesterday I feel that college life should not be so tensed! Today, and the other day following, I am going to relax for a while: hurry for different types of addresses in our school, perhaps I would join some game afterwards! I hope I could graduate as soon as possible, I really don’t want to linger on campus in order to hurry for the classes which I am not interested in; however, please appear more funny or practical speeches for me to catch.

沒有留言:

張貼留言